Are you looking for Housing?

Kaya! We’re Noongar Mia Mia, an Aboriginal-led community housing provider serving Aboriginal people on Noongar boodja.

How we help

Noongar Mia Mia is a Community Housing Provider with a difference – we’re Aboriginal owned and operated, and work from a place of cultural pride.

We also work with Wungening Aboriginal Corporation to deliver culturally safe services for rough sleepers – Moorditj Mia and Boorloo Bidee Mia.

Apply for Housing

To apply to be housed with Noongar Mia Mia, you’ll need to be registered with the Department of Communities (Housing) first.

You’ll find the form here;

Please make sure to tick the box to identify you as Aboriginal.

Also tick Yes to “Do you also wish to be considered for a Community Housing property”.

You can submit it at your nearest Department of Communities office.

For more info, check out:

Applying for Rental Accomodation brochure

Department of Communities – Application for Rental Housing Form

Don’t have a printer? You can print for free at most Perth Metro libraries.