This policy outlines how we collect and manage your Personal Information in compliance with the Australian Privacy Principles of the Privacy Act 1988 and, where applicable, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) of the European Union (EU).
What is Personal Information and why do we collect it?
- Personal Information is information or an opinion that identifies an individual.
- This Personal Information is collected via your use of our Contact Us Form
- We collect your Personal Information for the primary purpose of providing our services to our you and our clients.
How Long We Retain Your Data
The Personal Information we collect will be stored in client files, which will be kept securely by us for a minimum of 7 years.
Disclosure of Personal Information
Your Personal Information will only be used for the purposes specified above and will not be shared, sold or given to any third parties, unless required by Law or authorised under the exemptions set out in the Privacy Act.
Security of Personal Information
- Your Personal Information is stored in a secure manner that reasonably protects it from interference, misuse and loss and from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
- When your Personal Information is no longer needed for the purpose for which it was obtained, we will take reasonable steps to destroy or permanently de-identify it.
- We do not contract out data storage or processing functions.
- You can request us to provide access to the personal information that we hold about you. You may request us to amend the details of the personal information we hold. We will amend the details on request provided we are satisfied that the amendment is valid.
- We will not charge any fee for your access request.
- To request access or request an amendment, please contact us using the details provided below.
Maintaining the Quality of your Personal Information
It is important to us that your Personal Information is up to date. If you find that the information we have is not up to date or is incomplete or inaccurate, please advise us as soon as practicable so we can update our records and ensure we can continue to provide quality services to you.
Application of the GDPR
- If you are a resident of the EU you will be entitled to any additional protections available under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) in respect of your Personal Information.
- In particular, in certain circumstances you may have the following rights:
- the right to have your Personal Information erased
- the right to request the restriction or suppression of your Personal Information; all
- the right to data portability of personal information you have provided from this website to another IT environment in a safe and secure way, without hindrance to usability.